Position: IT Consultant 01/ 2016 to present Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Delegate and coordinate and delegates the responsibilities of IT team and oversee day to day functions of the departments.
• I am responsible to monitor, maintain and troubleshooting computer systems and corporate network and diagnose hardware/Software faults.
• Providing user Support, including technical, procedural and documentation either face to face or on call based and respond the incidents within agreed time limits and work continuously on task until completion.
• Prioritize and manage several open cases at one time.
• Managing file server and providing data access to different users by implementing user and group policies.
• Email configuration Google apps and Microsoft Online Exchange
• Configured and monitoring Firewalls, access points.
• Creating and managing IPsec VPN in Fortinet firewall to allow the remote user to access the corporate network.
• Performing upgrades and installation of software and drivers and essential desktop trouble shooting
• Performing Patch management of Servers and managing Terminal servers.
• Backup management using Microsoft Azure backup.
• Managing seven company’s domains, including domains registration and renewal, web hosting.
• Trouble shooting Network printer issues.
o Perform daily system & Network monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
o Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media and sent off site as necessary.
o Create, change, and delete user accounts per request as necessary in ADDS.
o Providing technical support to users regarding network troubleshooting,
software installation, emails, OS issues.
o Design and implement complete IT infrastructure at two sites.
o Implementation, monitoring Network in/out bound traffic in Fortigate Firewall.
o Established and monitor VPN connection with head office using IPsec VPN.
o Installation of database server and clients of financial software (Peachtree),
back up on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
o Purchasing new inventory and maintaining stock of inventory.
o Implementation of electronic finger print machine in office for attendance
purpose. Back up on daily basis and sending report to Regional Director.
• Deal with daily IT queries from staff, provide necessary IT support to staff.
• To install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of IT equipment.
• Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required adhering to all licensing regulations.
• Monitor Network traffic between three sites and address any security concern to IT Manager.
Negotiate and administer supplier contracts and service agreements.
• Ensure the complete Data backup of applications and complete Infrastructure.
• Purchasing of new necessary hardware, stock maintenance and preparing report on monthly basis.
• degree university applied computer management (2004) Universiy Béjaia Algeria