We are a biobank dedicated to supporting biomedical research for the benefits of patients. We are an autonomous institute, organised within the Luxembourg Institute of Health (L.I.H.). We offer bio sample collection, storage, processing, testing, donors clinical data as well as biobank quality assurance related services. All our services are of the highest quality due to our rigorous quality management system. To guaranty this high quality level we needs a strong environmental monitoring system.
1. CONTEXT AND PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Taking over knowledge of M Heymann, with overlapping with the new internal Lab IT PM person (arriving on May 1st). Support Constances sites, lab instrument integration and be the LIMS back up person.
In this context, we are seeking for an experienced IT software developer being able to:
- Develop software
- Understand functional/technical requirements for sample collection and analysis
- Develop new solutions based on prototype results
- Troubleshoot existing applications
- Perform tests and ensure release
- Be very flexible (12 hours per day if it is necessary for the production); present on Saturdays
- at least 5 years of experience in similar position
- Knowledge of data/instrument integration (Life Sciences is a plus)
- Knowledge of LIMS and ideally Labvantage
- Fluency in English (French highly desirable)
3. EXPECTED DELIVERABLES
The estimated amount of time required for the mission is 80 days.
Presence at our site is required at min 60%.
i) Support Constance sites
ii) Integration of laboratory instrument
iii) Back up person for LIMS system
iv) Maintain, troubleshoot and improve our current applications which are developed for our partners and clients.