· Frameworks : Struts , Spring, Hibernate, Axis , JPA
· Versioning : CVS ,SVN,VSS, Git
June 2011 – Now: Smals (sdPsp), Belgium
Position: ScrumMaster/J2EE technical analyst
Working in team of 10 developers, my duties are the following:
- Implementation of agile methodology: Scrum
- Installation and configuration of tools for managing the project: JIRA
- Installation and configuration of continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Gerrit, Git
- Manage the team
- Coach junior developers
- J2EE Technical analysis
- J2EE developement
Main Technology: Eclipse indigo, J2EE 6, Hibernate, JBOSS 6 and 7,Git, Jira, Ajax(JQUERY), UML 2, Enterprise Architect, Scrum, SOAP Monitor, JAX-WS, JAXB 2, JUNIT, Jenkins, Gerrit, Artifactory, Maven 3, Oracle 10g and 11g, PL/SQL
February 2010 – June 2011: SMALs (RVP), Brussels, BELGIUM
Position: J2EE analyst developer
Working within a team involved in developing and maintaining J2ee applications. The methodology used was scrum. The application is based on business workflows in service oriented environment.
- Refactoring of web application
- Refactoring of various batch
- Refactoring of web services involving communication with BCSS.
- Various functional enhancements (Screens, business logic) involving third party essentially mainframe.
- Modification of the Authentication system.
- Modification of the integration layer with COBOL mainframe in order to improve performance.
My responsibilities were the following:
- Participating in the estimation of stories for sprint and discuss technical impact that could happened within the application.
- Java/J2EE development and technical analysis
- Unit Testing and integration test
- Bugs Fixing
- Contact with end user for resolving production issues
Working with in agile environment, I have been working in several topics.
Main Technology: Eclipse, struts 1, EJB 3, JBOSS, SVN, Jira, Ajax( DOJO, JQUERY), UML 2, Enterprise Architect, Scrum, SOAP Monitor, JAX-WS, JUNIT
May 2008 -
February 2010 SOFTWARE AG Brussels, BELGIUM
Position: Analyst-developer J2EE
I was involved in team of 6 persons for a public organism. The aim of the team was to maintain and implements functional enhancements for applications within the intranet and internet.
- Implement a new web application for Company Registration
- Development of an administration part for the Candidate application
- Refactoring of statistics module.
- Functional enhancement for the Job Offer Management application
- Feasibility study of Migration of Shibboleth (OpenSource Identity and access management solution) from Weblogic 8.1 to Weblogic 9.2 with the implementation of SSO.
- Maintenance, bugs fixing of the IAM system and the web application for candidates.
- Various functional enhancements for the various application on intranet
- POC: Spring MVC for the candidate web application
My responsabities were the following:
· Technical analysis and implementation.
· Development JAVA/J2EE
· Unit Testing of developments.
· Writing user documentations.
· Software Maintenance, Bugs fixing.
March 2007 -
April 2008 Electrabel SUEZ-GDF Brussels, BELGIUM
Position: Developer J2EE / Analyst IAM
I was member of the IAM support team for Electrabel. The aim of the team was to support, implement business demands regarding IAM solution for the intranet and extranet.
- Functional and technical analysis for new extranet Projects which requires an identity and access management component.
- Design of IAM part of news TPM(Trading and portofolio management) applications
- Development of functional enhancement for a web application linked with the IAM system.
My responsabilities were the following:
- Resolve daily incoming incidents in production regarding the availability of the extranet
- Bugs fixing for web application
- Identify and peform unit testing
- Java/J2EE development
- Configuration and customization of IAM tools
- Functional and technical analysis
- Participe in meeting taking lead in matter related to IAM
- Write technical specifications
Education and Training
September 2006 - November 2006: PHP, JSP/Servlet, VoIP and Wi-Fi.
October 2009: The Spring framework
June 2011: JPA, Spring and HIbernate
September 2011: Sharepoint Foundation, Asp.net, C#
Faculté Polytechnique de Mons
1999-2006 Masters degree in Electricity
Specializations: Telecommunication and Embedded Systems
Thesis: Medical diagnosis using electronic nose
Key Courses Completed in Masters Studies: Telecom Systems, Signal processing, Embedded System and
Design assisted conception, parallel and distributed computing.