- Development on Adobe CQ (CMS)
- Development on Java Portal applications using Spring Portlet JSR-286
- Responsible of providing supports
- Coaching/help members on Java technologies
- Designs moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using standard and tools, to achieve a well engineered result.
- Creates, amends and keeps track of programs in accordance with the design.
- Plans/Advice and conducts tests of programs; correct errors and re-tests to achieve an error-free result.
- Documents/apply visibilities to all the works in accordance with agreed standards/process.
- Conduct reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
- Takes part in reviews of own work. Takes part in reviews of the work of colleagues.
- Provides specialist advice to support others.
- Good knowledge of Spring framework, Hibernate, JUnit, JPA, JSP, STS, Tomcat, MySQL, Oracle, Websphere, PL/SQL
- BSC (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems, IT
- IADCS (International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies)
- IDCS (International Diploma in Computer Studies)
- 1st Year “BTS Action Commerciale”
- BAC(Baccalauréat Science Technologie et Tertiare)
- PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate
- Developing Applications for the Java EE 6 Platform
- CQ5 Developer
- SpringSource Certified Spring Professional
- OCPJP (Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 5 Programmer)
- Web Development with PHP and MySQL Certificate
- Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
| Titre : Plateforme Elearning|
Description : Plateforme Elearning: Cours entre tuteur et stagiaire
Type projet : site internet
Thème projet : internet
Budget : 800 €
Date : 09/11/2015