ORACLR HRMS PAYROLL R12
IT SECURITY Consultant Casablanca since 2012
· Lead the identification and prioritization of information security risks (ISO 27005, EBIOS MEHARI).
· Advise business partners on security requirements and solutions.
· Ensure compliance to requirements is achieved.
· Communicate risks and impacts to senior leadership Represent team as a thought leader in Information Security and align initiatives with business objectives of the company Work closely with cross-functional teams and develop strong liaison relationships Requirements.
· Conduct tests on a current system to determine weak areas, which are vulnerable to an attack from outside the company
· evaluating security systems
· prepare reports for clients
· Detailing the weak security areas and make recommendations to correct the problems.
· Conduct regular tests to ensure security measures are protecting the business
IT Manager at ARVATO, Casablanca since Sept.2009-2012
· Initiated and managed several highly visible projects within the organization. Coordinated with other internal departments : Cloud Migration Windows (XP, 2003, Exchange), Implementing of MPLS Network technology, Backup Solution with Symantec Backup Exec, Opening new call centers in Dakar and Abidjan, Compliance ISO 27001, Kaspersky Upgrade & Implementing a new Service Desk tool.
· Creates and executes IT project ERP work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Responsible for the Planning, Design and implementation of ERP System, SQL Database and Business Intelligence.
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
· Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
· Manage co-workers leave planning (Annual, Maternity, Sick, Absenteeism) Sets and manages client expectations.
· Helps team execute career development plans.
· Communicates effectively with clients (other departments) to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
· Experienced configuration in HR, Materiel Management; Budget and supply chain.
· Responsible of the availability of databases and Business Intelligence
· Technical Competencies: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, ERP (HR ACCESS, Sage & Onbase), Cognos Business Intelligence and Click view.
Senior IT Project Manager at INVOLYS Casablanca Since Sept.2006-2009
Implementing and advising on Paxis and Vectis (ERP) projects for customers below:
ü ANAPEC (Asset Management, Human resources & Purchasing and logistics)
ü ONHYM (Asset Management,& Purchasing and logistics)
ü MAROC EXPORT (Asset Management,& Purchasing and logistics)
ü MMSP (Asset Management)
· in charge of running large and lighthouse projects (public sector, finances and utilities)
· Leading a team of 06 IT consultants.
· Serve as a liaison between technical and functional staff to recommend, develop, and test program modifications, or to introduce new delivered functionality.
· Work with technical resources to develop, test, and document software in order to implement and maintain an operational system.
· Communicate project plans and requirements to functional users who will be required to test and validate system changes.
· Coordinate and collaborate with functional users and IT staff to find solutions to problems identified in testing, resolve issues during systems upgrades, ensure that requirements documentation is easily translated into UAT (user acceptance training)/functional test plans, and ensure that proper testing of all systems functionality is completed.
· Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail business processes supported by enterprise systems.
· Prepare technical reports, simulations, and instructional manuals to document systems development.
· Establish database and application configurations, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for systems development deliverables.
Programmer/Team leader at The Moroccan Air Forces Headquarter (IT department), Rabat Since Junel. 1999 up to Sept 2006
Participated in the design, development, and implementation of:
· Environment: J2EE, Php.
· Used software's: ORACLE 9i, MyEclipse, and RationalRose.
· 14 years of strong Technical experiences in Information Technology (security, Network, ERP, Audit, Solutions, PMO & telecoms).
· IT Strategy, Projects Management, IT Organisation, IT Process Management and Optimisation (ISO27000x, ITIL, COBIT, CMMI, CISA), IS Security Audit, Change Management, Coaching, Datacenter Infrastructure Review and Optimisation (vitualisation, desktop, monitoring, support & delivery services management, ...)
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills, to include reporting and presentational ability.
· June 2009, Executive MBA in Notional Institiut of Trading and Business Administraion (ISCAE) Casablanca, Morocco.
· June 2004, Diploma of Engineering degree in IT - Top of the class, National Mineral Industry School (ENIM) Rabat, Morocco.
· June 99, Diploma of Engineering degree Telecom, Air Force School (ERA) Marrakech, Morocco.
· June 96, Mathimatic Higher Studies for enginiring schools Marrakech, Morocco.
· June 1994, High School Diploma in mathematical sciences – Marrakech, Morocco.