ü Activity sector : Business Development Projects
ü Software used : MS-Office, CMS tools.
ü Norms/concepts : Strategic Planning
ü Tools and equipments you worked on : Google analytics
Balance Interactive Springfield, VA, USA
Strategic Analyst December 2010 – May 2011
] Context and purpose of the project
“Project Title”: Online Business Development (Marketing Strategy)
Balance Interactive provides services like Web services, CMS implementation, Strategy and Consulting to its large Web based Clientele. Main purpose of this project was to build and design New Market strategy to attract more clients to contribute to its Business Development.
· Used strategy canvas to map out key service offerings and rate those offerings compared to Balance Interactive.
· Reviewed customer feedback surveys, and develop clients retaining strategies
· Studied Google analytics reports to track advertising ROI, and define marketing posture.
· Formulated quantitative analysis to support strategy/business development and value creation efforts.
· Increased Business Opportunities via Advanced Marketing.
· Attracted larger Clientele for the growth of Business.
· Provided Customer Satisfaction.
· Business Strategy for Stronger and Effective development.
] Developed skills
· Learned and Gather Information about Market Strategies, Market Analysis.
· In depth survey and analysis of Customer Needs, Preferences and trends.
· Skills complementing good understanding of Business Decisions, Growth and Brand Recognition.
2009 - Masters in Business Administration, Virginia International University, USA
2002 - BS in Electrical Engineering and Industrial Computers, University of Technology of Tours, France
| Titre : Macro FT instrumentation|
Description : Fourniture d’un programme permettant la recopie automatique de données d’un tableau Excel vers des fiches techniques au format PDF ou Excel
Type projet : autre
Thème projet : logiciels
Durée : 5 jours
Budget : 600 €
Date : 19/09/2018