Version control (Git, SVN)
- Service engineer at IBA – Proton therapy site installation in Leuven
o General IT deployment and maintenance.
- R&D software engineer at IBA (Louvain-La-Neuve) – Patient Positioning Software
o CBCT reconstruction library: image processing, interface management (architecture review and documentation), test plan implementation, …
o Graphical user interface implementation
o On site testing and debugging missions (Italy, USA)
o Implementation of various software tools for patient positioning
o Various code refactorings
o Development of automatic testing procedures
- Software engineer (consultant) at QSpin – Working for IBA (Louvain-La-Neuve)
o User interface implementation for comparing radiotherapy treatment plans;
o Patterns Analyzer : Development of a quality analysis software with implementation of image analysis algorithms and UI design;
o Writing of the related specifications/documentation.
- Researcher at the Royal Military Academy (Brussels)
o 3D ballistocardiography: study the body movements subsequent to the heart beat activity.
o Responsible for electronic cards design (Altium), acquisition of biomedical signals (body accelerations measurements, A/D conversion system design, test and validation), embedded software programming (Microchip, MPLAB), Android applications development.
- Product Engineer at KLA-Tencor’s ICOS division (Leuven), active in the development of standalone defects inspection systems for components inspection
o Responsible for software upgrades (writing of specifications/algorithms, tests and validation of new software versions);
o Improvement of the stereovision accuracy by acting on the calibration process (understanding of the customers’ needs, design of the new mechanical piece, mechanical/software requirements definition, following up of the suppliers’ work);
o Design of new reference components (specifications writing, negotiations with the supplier);
o Upgrade of LEDs-based illuminations (understanding of the LEDs’ datasheets, tests for measuring brightness and consumption, specifications writing, following up of the project with the supplier).