Domaines de compétence
Linux (certifé administrateur)
Windows xp, vista, 7, 8
Français, langue maternelle
Anglais, courant technique
Expérience professionnelleSII, LYON
Research engineer since January until June 2013. Mission in ITRON (5 months)
- Testing water meters (executing test plans)
- Validation of a project (waters meters, smoke test and full plan)
- Water bench testing
- Validation on multiple operating systems (Windows XP, Vista, Seven and 8)
Research engineer from november 2011 to November 2012 (1 year)
- Mission in NEMO (1 month)
- Migrating an Access database to MySQL
- Creating a web platform to view and download documents.
- Maintenance of automated scripts and databases.
- Mission NESPRESSO (internal development) (3 months)
- Fixed and improved code (Correcting and improving codes)
- Improving ergonomics and functionality of the web site
- Mission in SNCF (French National Rail Service) (6 months)
- Testing via quality center - C# development on visual studio and SQL server queries.
Internship for my last school year (Avril 2011 to September 2011 - 6 months) Mission in Orange - DEPFS department
- Administrating a red hat virtual machine (MySQL, PHP 5).
- Adding a monitoring tool for statistics (cacti).
- Preparing specifications and calculating the cost of the project.
Internship (3 months - 2010) Mission in Lesassos.com
- Creating a social network for association
- Creating a web site for feedback about the platform
- Creating an online address book for association
CREDIPAR, NEUILLY SUR SEINE
Internship (3 months - 2009) Mission in CREDIPAR
- Mission in bank of Peugeot - PSA - Creating a tool for statistics account recovery
- Add multiple graphics in flash about statistics Sharing the tool on intranet network.
Internship (2 days per week during 7 months – 2008/2009 )
- Mission in a start up "orevereferencing" - Maintenance of hostels and restaurants web sites
- Creating a Ajax tool for booking rooms and restaurants
- Creating header image and logo for web site
- Official Bachelor Of Science SUPINFO with Honor’s (BAC+5)
LYON (1 year), PARIS (2 years) International University, Institute of information Technology (LYON – FRANCE)
- BTS IT specialized in software’s development. (CHATEAULIN - FRANCE).
- Baccalauréat in administrative management and accounting (BREST - FRANCE).