General responsibility: Director of CHOLANN sprl.
CHOLANN sprl is a consultant company – Interim Management, specialized in:
Retention – Customer Care – Customer Satisfaction
Customer Experience Measurement
Telecom – Automotive Industry.
Assignments: September 2007 – February 2008: Consultant for an American
Telecom Company - CLEARWIRE.
Projects: Customer Care – Retention – Fraude Mgr.
Reporting to the Customer Care direction.
Manage daily operations of 3 teams (24 persons).
Manage multi-sites operations.
Revamp Customer Satisfaction Level.
Establish a Customer Feedback Management Tool by:
1 – Evaluation Qualification of the Customer’s needs.
2 – Staff’s product knowledge.
3 – Customer Survey.Mid-July 2007 – End August 2007: Consultant for a Belgium Company - I.C.T.S
Adapt – Analyze purchase item database.
Re-define RFI – RFQ – RFP process.
Responsibilities: September 2006 – July 2007: Head of Retail Specialist – IT CRM Specialist.
April 2005 – September 2006: Vendor Manager – Outsourcing expert.
Oct 2003 – April 2005: After Sales Manager.
May 2000 – Oct 2003: Demand Manager.
Projects: Controlling all Retails flows from end to end – IT CRM
Evaluate and define all IT Company ERP needs.
Needs Implementation; testing; reporting.
Front Office (Customer facing value)
Supervising customer’s data.
Supervising product changes.
Coaching operations on CRM.
In real time customer’s data modification.
Back Office (Data integration)
Supervising Supplier’s commitment.
Claim’s management – Credit notes.
SQL Query management.
- Outsourcing specialist.
- Starting & implementation of new Cash register system in the Retail branch of Mobistar
- Launching RFI – RFP – RFQ process for own commodities (€ 43 Mill. Portfolio)
- Applying SARBANES - OXLEY regulation in buying process.
- Creating interface between the sales channel (Mobistar Centers) and Mobistar After Sales dept.
- P&L controlling.
- Making & supervising MRP system for new sales project.
- Decreasing “sleeping stock value” for about € 10 Mill.
- New sales projects development.
- Making & analyzing forecast.
From Sept 1998 – May 2000 ADVANCED ELASTOMER SYSTEM (Brussels)
Joined venture between Exxon Chemicals and Monsanto.
Responsibilities: Toll Compounding Materials Planner
- Managing one specific group of products
- Responsible of 4 toll compounding factory.
- Managing inventory level and reducing the “slow moving” stock.
From Nov 1995 – Sept 1998 CALGON CORP. EUROPE sa
Responsibilities: Inventory Manager
Purchasing & Sales Contact.
- Transfer all data’s from old IT system to AS400 based software.
- Forecasting method for the all Calgon Corp group.
- Reducing stock level but keeping customer satisfaction level high.
From March 1994 – Nov 1995 ACSAT sprl
Responsibilities: Purchasing - Inventory Manager.
From July 1993 – March 1994 DECINVEST sprl
Responsibilities: Purchasing Manager, Sales Contact.
Marketing Strategic and Marketing Operational
APICS (American Production and Inventory Control Society) – (1999 – 2000).
Economics and Logistics - ICHEC Enterprise – Graduate (1999 – 2000).
Accounting graduate – High School.