Domaines de compétence
- Linear Network Analysis
- Machine learning
- Scientific computing
- Numerical analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- E-beam lithography modeling
- Micro and Nano system
- Atomic Force Microscope
- Signal processing
- Image processing
- Complex inverse problem
- Fitting algorithm
- PDE, ODE – Big Data
- Fluid Mechanics
- Complex fluid
COMSOL with MATLAB
Eclipse, Visual Basic
Gedit, Emacs, Latex
- AFM: Atomic Force Microscopy
- SThM probe
Mac, Windows, Linux, CentOS.
06/2015- 10/2018: R&D - Application Engineer, ASELTA Nanographics / CEA Grenoble_France
- • Direct contact with customers ins tasks of support and joint research.
- • Proposition of new algorithms to address specific customer needs.
- • Deep learning for geometry estimation and roughness measurements of nanoscale features from SEM images.
- • SEM Simulation for Mask Inspection
- • Contour extraction from mask SEM image
- • Proximity effect modeling for E-Beam lithography and plasma etching.
- • Development of new models for e-beam lithography, including the most significant effects that impact process resolution.
- • Proposition and implementation of methods to evaluate to quantify the quality of a model in absolute and relative terms.
- • Experimental data analysis (data mining, sensitivity method)
- • Design of high performance data fit algorithm for electron beam lithography data- preparation
- • Design of high accuracy process models for electron beam lithography (lithography or etching process)
- • Design of a dose and/or geometry proximity effects correction algorithm for high resolution electron beam lithography applications
- • Work Environment : INSCALE, Java, Python, C++, C.
07/2014- 05/2015: R&D Engineer _ FEMTO-ST Besançon_France and IBM Zurich (CDD).
Modeling and model-based control of temperature in an SThM probe.
- Multi-scale model derivation for MEMS arrays.
- Develop control theory for a SThM probe.
- Develop an interface between symbolic multi-scale model derivation software and FEM software.
- Develop algorithms for symbolic multi-scale model derivation.
- Developing a symbolic software package for multi-scale model of the device.
Work Environment : COMSOL Multiphysics, Matlab, Comsol_with_Matlab.
• 10/2010-06/2014: R&D Engineer_ PhD in Applied Mathematics LAMFA_LPMC (Amiens _ France) • Morphological Instabilities of microcapsules suspended free in complex flow.
- • Numerical simulation of bioartificial capsules and cells in flow.
- • Modeling and Numerical Simulation of a deformable particle under shear flow (Red blood cell, Pharmaceutical drug, Cosmetic Product).
- • Coupling and Simulation of problem Fluid-Structure using FEM and BIM.
- • Influence of internal viscosity on the large deformation and buckling of a spherical capsule in a simple shear flow.
- • Ellipsoidal capsules in simple shear flow: prolate versus oblate initial shapes
- • Computer Modeling of Red Blood Cell Rheology in the Microcirculation (Level Set, Image Processing: active contour).
- • Dynamics of cancer cells.
- • Nonlinear Modeling and Simulation of Tumor Growth.
Work Environment : Matlab, C /C++, FreeFem++, Python.
- 12/2013: Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from University of Picardy Jules Verne: UPJV Amiens, France.
- • 06/2010: Master 2 in Applied Analysis and Modeling from University of Picardy Jules Verne: UPJV Amiens, France.
- • 06/2009: Master 1 of Applied Mathematics from The Higher Institute of Informatics and Mathematics, University of Monastir, Tunisia.
- • 06/2007: University diploma taken after two years’ study of Mathematics and Computer sciences from The Higher Institute of Informatics and Mathematics, University of Monastir, Tunisia.
- • 06/2005: Diploma second High school Mathematics, from Technical High School in Kasserine, Tunisia.