● The objective of the position as Data analyst will be to participate in the design and development of big data solutions, from the collection of requirements to the implementation of production.
● Model data from Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, ... tools in the Google Cloud Platform environment (Understanding the data lake and modeling in BigQuery), organize their restitution, build data visualization reports (Google DataStudio, Looker, PowerBI, ...).
● Understanding of the mechanics of data integration in the data lake and availability of libraries in the form of dataset / project available for modeling, ● Model results in Google Big Query to provide relevant visualizations. Be able to develop segmentation criteria to exploit data in an optimal way
● Translate business and operational issues into statistical and algorithmic dimensions. Mainly for the business areas of finance, procurement, human resources
● Building reports in data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Looker, PowerBI, etc
● Be able to conduct workshops to collect business needs for Agile reporting.
● Be able to translate business needs into specifications, and build Dataviz reports (Example, under Data Studio) that meet the need,
● Management of exchanges with the various internal partners on the project component:
- Follow-up of project planning and sharing within the IS Domain team and with the business,
- Exchanges with other teams : Data Lake, IT architects, Data scientists, other ISD actors.
- Le client: est une SSII spécialisée dans le placement des ressources humaines.
- Durée indicative: 3 mois
- Tarif journalier indicatif: 400 €
- Type de mission: Freelance en régie
- Démarrage: Asap
- Lieu: Aubervilliers