.NET, C#, ASPX, Visual C++, C++, C, Java, XML,
Win32 platforms (WindowsXP, Windows2000, WindwosNT, Windows98, Windows95, etc)
I am project manager and I am responsible for the technical management of the software development projects: the management of the projects teams, the estimation of the projects costs, the creation and the management of the projects plans, risk plans and others project management tasks. I play also the role of the software architect for the software products developed by our company.
I was senior software engineer and team leader and I am working to the next project:
· TradeFrame: is a family of advanced Business Automation tools featuring: Document and Content Management, User and Relation Management, Workflows and Dataflows, Applications Design, Build and Deployment and math more. Trade Frame is built in its entirety from managed C# code, utilizing the fullest XML, XAML and Web Service Standards and it is designed to communicate simultaneously with multiple Databases including MS SQL Server, ORACLE and IBM DB2.
I was responsible for the next project modules/sub-modules:
· TFVisio – is the TradeFrame Solutions designer module. It can be used to design new TradeFrame Solutions or to generate and edit the design for existing TradeFrame Solutions. Usually a TradeFrame Solution contains several TradeFrame Templates, Applications and Workflows; each Template contains several TradeFrame Properties. The solution design is saved into a Visio Document that has four pages and each page is dedicated for managing a specific design diagram (Solution itself, Templates, Workflows, Applications). TFVisio module provides graphical masters and shapes and several easy of use editors for designing and editing complete TradeFrame Solutions. All the TradeFrame Solution data are stored into the Visio Document itself and than the new designed TradeFrame Solution can be deployed in one or several TradeFrame Repositories. The main component of the module is implemented as a C# Com Add-in over the Microsoft Visio 2003. The module provides also all its main functionalities as user control; this user control is integrated in TradeFrame Solution Builder.
· TradeFrame Solutions Manager – is a module that manages the TradeFrame solutions existing in several TradeFrame Repositories (LAN and WEB repositories). For a LAN TradeFrame Repository, after the Login dialog the user will can view and manage the existing TradeFrame solutions (depends on its Rights) so it will have available the next main commands: Security Management, Install Applications, Upload, Delete. For a solution from a WEB Repository the only available command is Download. The user can also use Drag and Drop to automatically: Export solutions from one Repository and Import them into other Repository, or to Download solutions from a WEB Repository into a LAN Repository, or to Upload solutions from a LAN Repository into a WEB Repository.
· Go Diagram - is a module that generates graphical diagrams for TradeFrame Templates and Properties and the relations between Templates and Properties (Structural Relations, Foreign Key Relations, TradeFrame Relationships). It shows also information about the selected template/property/relation and it provides direct access from the diagram to the template editor and to the property editor, so in this way from the graphical diagram you can easily view/create/modify the TradeFrame basic structures. It can be used in two modes: by selecting a set of template and it will generate the graphical diagram for those templates or by selecting a solution and in this case is will generate the diagram for all solutions templates. In this second case it can be used also to create/delete templates to/from the solution or to add/remove visible templates to/from the solution.
· Email Proxy – is a TradeFrame module that implements an email SMTP proxy (RFC2821), and an email POP3 proxy (RFC1939). Its main goal is to automatically store all emails from TradeFrame system into one or several TradeFrame Repositories; so it works with TradeFrame email client but it knows to work also with Outlook Express email client and can be extended to work with others non TradeFrame email clients. The Email proxy is installed as a windows service and is multi-repositories and multi user (it can serve multiple users and can stores the emails into multiple repositories/databases located on different PCs over the network).
· Object Manager – is a sub-module of the TradeFrame Object Library that manages Create, Update and Import methods for the TradeFrame Documents (objects) and Templates. For example supposing that a user want to import a Document (object) that was created into other repository, and the Document contains several Document Properties. So before to import the Document into our current Repository the Template for the Document and all Templates for its Properties has to be created, and after that the Documents for the Properties has to be created and this can continue at the Document Property level and even recursively. So starting from creating/ updating of one single Document result an entire graph of objects (with Documents, Templates and Properties) that have to be imported, created and/or updated. The Object Manager role is to manage all this process, to create and collect the corresponding SQL queries and to execute them into a proper order by taking care of the structural relations and Foreign Key relations between TradeFrame Templates that may exist.
· RDBMS Convert – is a sub-module that implements the conversion of an existing relational database (MS SQL, ORACLE, etc) into a TradeFrame Repository by preserving all database structures so the old non TradeFrame Applications can coexist with the new TradeFrame Applications.
I was project manager for the next software projects:
· VSAWW: a large software system for German pharmacies that have 24 modules implemented in VC++ 6.0 and more than 800 classes. I coordinated the work for analyze and documentation of the existing code and the development of a new release for this software;
· AbdaDbReading: a small module from INFOPHARM6.4 and 6.5 software system implemented in VC++ 6.0. It is a loading program for several data sets (with a large amount of pharmaceutical info) provided by ABDA agency (the German Pharmaceutical Data Agency).
· CashRegisterConfiguration: a small module for the new INFOPHARM7.0 software system developed in C# under .NET platform. It was a configuration application using several XML files for storing the INFOPHARM7.0 configuration data and several GUI forms for managing these data.
· BigAbdaApp (“ABDA-Datenbank”): a big module of the new INFOPHARM7.0 system implemented in C# and C++ under the .NET platform. The major goal of the system was to design o new database for ABDA data sets, a new AbdaDbReading loading program and the main part was a browser for this new and big pharmaceutical database. The browser has a searching editor where the several searching criteria can be added and linked using logical operators. Then the desired info (medicines, substances, interactions, and monographs) is searched into the database and the result list and the detailed info about the results are shown.
· PahrmaCare: a medium module of the new INFOPHARM7.0 system implemented in C# under the .NET platform. This software subsystem manages the information about patients, doctors, medications, dosage and dosage-plans, illnesses and allergies.
· ProgAusw: a small module of the new INFOPHARM7.0 system implemented in C# under the .NET platform. This software subsystem it’s a program manager for all INFOPHARM7.0 modules. It has popup menus for selecting and running configurable actions. An action can be: a new INFOPHARM7.x module (.EXE file), an old INFOPHARM module (.IPR file), any Windows executable file (.EXE, .COM, .BAT), or a web link. It contains also a tool bar for running some of these actions and a mini web browser for displaying INFOPHARM news. Note that the popup menus and the toolbar are build dynamically by the program using the information from XML configuration files.
· "Geolog (1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1) "-Geological software system for Win32 platforms, witch provides: geological and topographic databases, graphical and spatial modeling, and more other specific geological facilities. The version 3.1 of Geolog software system contains 3 modules: (1)The main module: responsible for the major tasks like generating of the mine topographic shapes and for geological computations. Starting from the geological samples it generates also the graphical coordinates for the shape of the vein. (2)The database module: responsible for managing of the geological and topographical database tables and also for generating of several geological reports and lists. (3)“Desen” module: is the graphical editor (and viewer) for the topographical and geological maps. The last version of this software system comprises more than 250 C++ classes and more than 70.000 lines of C++ code.
· "Mine Digit (1.0 and 2.0)" -Graphical application for reading and editing the topographic maps;
· I coordinated the implementation work of these geological software systems to 7 mine units from North of Romania.
· "Tranzactii Valutare 1.0" -finances software application for currencies bank transactions.
· "StockManager 1.0"-software sistems for a shop stock administration.
· "WinCount 1.1" - Financial and accounts administration software system for any kind of Romanian company. This software system comprises more than 150 C++ classes and more than 60.000 lines of C++ code.
I was senior software engineer and I designed and implemented the next software releases:
· "Historical Charting Applet 1.0" - This project provides an Java applet that interact with clients and graphically display the historical data, and any associated financial analysis, for a given stock symbol. The applet receives the row data, necessary for producing the chart, from an HTTP Server and produces an interactive graphical display;
· "OV Testing JDBC Driver 1.0" -a test tool for testing JDBC (Java DataBase Connectivity) drivers (MS-SQL, ORACLE, etc). This tool provide an user interface for: registring a JDBC driver, connection to any local or remote SQL database, testing all JDBC API methods and testing the JDBC driver with SQL commands.
· The functional test applications for the next software: "Object Vision Database Connectivity 1.0".
The University of Timisoara, Romania
(from 1990 to 1995)
Graduated with general average 9.54
· The domain: Artificial Intelligence
· The name: "C++ Library for Expert Systems"
· The result note: 10