Role & Responsibilities:
In the context of big international projects on new or existing Master Data the R&R will be:
1. Setting, development, scripting, design, packaging, integration and testing of Master Data application and its interfaces with the existing information system.
2. Support of application during the pilot phase and the post go-live period
- Higher education completed, inevitably with a degree in Computer Sciences.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Good knowledge in development languages/scripts and packaging
- Knowledge in design
- Good experience in following technologies and frameworks is mandatory: NodeJS, VueJS, Web Architecture, rest services
- Experience in Agile projects would be an asset
- Experience in one of the following technologies/tools would be an asset: ElasticSearch, HP Quality Center, HOPEX (Mega), Java
- Fluent in French & English (education or internship or experience)
- Open minded and accepting challenges
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Capable of understanding, articulating and translating design to technical solution
- Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible. Willing to integrate an existing environment and an existing project team
- Le client: est une SSII spécialisée dans le placement des ressources humaines.
- Durée indicative: 1 an
- Tarif journalier indicatif: 450 €
- Type de mission: Freelance en régie
- Démarrage: Asap
- Lieu: Argenteuil